High Quality Fabric Air Hangar with Two Membrane-clad Roof
How to better insulate a hangar?
Let the professional hangar manufacturer tells you.
- Through a reasonable hangar design.Insulated solution could and should be included at the very first beginning of construction. How? By adding two membrane-clad cover to the roof. Being covered with double layer insulated roof – the 850g/sqm blackout fabric on the outside and 650g/sqm in the inside. The inner temperature can be greatly reduced.
- Cool down or warm up the hangar with some help. The air conditioner and ventilation window might be a great help under this situation, which allows air circulation and heat preservation.
The double layer roof does not only provide insulation method, but also fully covered the frame material, preventing it from damage and further extend the lifespan.
You know what’s better? Now you can achieve both methods here at Shelter. We are the professional air hangar manufacturer, offering stainless building with temperature control system to shelter an aircraft and maintenance workshop.
Diverse Security Doors System to Protect Air Hangar
An HVAC system is designed to provide a comfortable environment for hangar manufacturing and maintenance workshop. But when it comes to security needs, a reliable door system is what you really need. That’s why Shelter also provide a flexible door system with custom made width and height, in response to different aircraft model, different wingspan.
- Rolling shutter door. A cascade installation method allows an entrance for large airplane with swept-back wing or tapered wing.
- Industrial folding door. It can be fully opened to the wall or any width within the frame, allowing air circulation and aircraft entrance.
- Clamshell hangar doors. It is operated by electric winch system, making it more rapidly respond when emergency.
What makes a Shelter hangar durable and portable.
- A stainless main profile.The modular structures that framed with hard pressed aluminum alloy (T6061/T6), and enclosed with hot dip galvanized steel components. It is strong enough to withstand wind at a speed of 120km/h (75 MPH）.
- Insulated roof material. The tarpaulin covering are all special treated to be waterproof, sun blocking and flame retardant. Flame retardant coefficient in line with EU standard (DIN4102,B1,M2) and US standard (NFPA701).
- A modular framework. Each part of the hangar is relatively independent. They can be fastly installed and disassembled into parts within hours. The longest parts of a 30m tensioned fabric hangar will not be over 11.20m,saving both storage and transportation space.
Shelter has rich experienced selling hangar or warehouse structuere home and aboard. We are the offical tent construction supplier to UN, Mozambique Military Defence, Chile Mining and Exploration. We know structures. And we know how to serve you better.
- CATEGORY Aircraft Hangar