Semi permanent Airbus Boeing Hangar For Sale – Aluminum Framed Shelter
Large Aircraft Hangar For Sale – Fast Erected Durable Aviation Shelter
Shelter is a professional hangar construction company designing and manufacturing Aluminum Clear Span Hangar For Sale in high quality but economical price. Those hangar building are
- Stainless. Those hangars are framed with aluminum profile and galvanized steel components.
- Weatherproof. Proved to be waterproof, 120 km/h (70 MPH) wind withstand, Fire retardant according to EU:DIN 4102,B1,M2 / US:NFPA 701.
- Fast Erected. Modular Structures that can be installed within days.
- Semi permanent and long lasting. Being installed directly onto a solid ground or a pre-cast concrete foundation with expansion bolt would allow the hangars to share a lifespan of over 20 years.
Optional End Configurations
In order to provide more convenience to satisfied different applications of fabric hangar structures. Shelter has developed several end configurations to cover a fully enclosed hangar or an open aircraft tent shelter.
- Completely Open End. This is a fabric hangar structures without any doors or covering material on the both ends.
- Flat End with Security Door. Shelter offerS automatic roll up doors,industrial bifold doors, sliding door, single or double swing aluminum door.
- Hoist up Clamshell Door. The aircraft clamshell door is an automatic door that operated by an electric winch system.It is openable and also removable to make an open hangar. ( Click to see more details about Clamshell Hangar Doors)
Door systems can be equipped in any amount any size on any hangar model to build a enclosed shelter.
Custom Design Fabric Hangar For Sale
The dimension of hangar structures can be differ according to practical applications. That why shelter would offer hangar for sale not only in a standard width of 18m 20m 30m but also in custom made size (width x length x height) to satisfied all our clients.We offer:
- Small hangar between width of 18m to 25m make sun shade tent for single engineered business jet or private helicopter, such as code A jet like PA-31 or code B airplane like EMB-120, Saab 2000 and etc.
- Medium range hangar between the width of 30m to 50m for code c aircraft such as Boeing 727, B737, or Airbus A320.
- Larger hangar structures in width of 60m or more, or connected hangars makes adequate room for aircraft maintenance workshop and hangar building.
- CATEGORY Aircraft Hangar