Temporary Warehouse Tent with Inflatable Roof System
Temporary Warehouse Structure with Two Layer Insulated Roof
The thermo-insulated Temporary Warehouse Buildings from Shelter are the ideal choice for sensitive storage, portable warehouse requirements or workshop buildings and public facilities such as supermarkets or sports halls.
Specification Overview of Temporary Warehouse
- Width: 5.00m – 30.00m in clear span width;
- Lenght: can be extended to any length in increments of 5.00m;
- Height: standard eave heights from 4.20m – 6.00m;
- Bespoke: fully custom designed portable warehouse buildings are available on request;
- Frame: industrial aluminium alloy with a 10 year warranty against material defects;
- Walls: ABS solid wall, sandwich panel, color plate.
- Roof system: insulated double-skinned industrial grade, flame retardant PVC. The roof sections are inflated by an automatic low pressure air compressor pump which insulates the building and minimises internal condensation.
Benefits of Thermo Roof System
- Reduction of energy consumption for heating;
- Creation of a thermal comfort by increasing the surface temperature of the inside walls, Leaking elimination;
- Reduction of thermal stress of the framework;
- Building lifetime prolongation;
- Improvement of the architectural look of the building.
- CATEGORY Industrial Tents