Rapid Deployment Shelters For Emergency Response
A Temporary Shelter Firmly Framed with Aluminum Alloy
Constructed with Stainless Aluminum Alloy and connected with hot galvanized surface steel components, Shelter provides water-proof live relief tent showing the advantages of flame retardant and wind loading at the speed of 100km/h, giving a stable shelter for further reconstruction.
Advantages of Aluminum Temporary Shelter
- 100% relocatable, Expandable – These tents do not require a permanent foundation. They can be placed on most level grounds like asphalt, concrete or grass, with damaging the floor.
- Fast construction – They can be quickly constructed within days or week onto existing concrete surfaces and dismantled/removed as quick.
- Insulated, Water-Proof, Wind Load – After special treatment, the PVC Fabric Roof gain the performances of water-proof, sun-blocking and flame retardant, reducing the temperature inside the tent.
- Easy to Transport and Storage – They are constructed pieces to pieces, making them take up little space for transport and storage.
- Maximize utilization – compared to traditional brick structures, a temporary shelter tent without beams shows no waste of covering area.
We offer bespoke services to meet your need in other usages. Here is the specification overview:
Size: clear span structure in a width of 3m to 60m.
Length: available in unlimited lengths.
Shape: Thermo Roof, Classic A Roof, Arch Roof, Tensioned Fabric Structure
Side Wall Material: ABS Solid Wall, Sandwich Panel, Color Steel Panel, PVC Fabric.
Accessories: Doors, Windows, Air Conditioner, etc.
Shelter tents for temporary shelter provide effective and reliable shelter solutions anywhere, any size, any time. After 13-year experience in manufacturing and selling, we know structures and also we know how to serve better.
- CATEGORY Military Tent